November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Just in case you were wondering, my girls kept with their long tradition of going out for Halloween as the least scariest kids in the country. My oldest daughter stuck with her Disney-princess theme and went as Rapunzel. My youngest daughter dressed as a Love Bug (which is one step shy of dressing like a rainbow). My middle daughter at least made an attempt when she chose to be Cookie Monster. But, as I told my wife, I don't quite remember Cookie Monster wearing a dress.


I hope everyone had a safe, happy Halloween this year and all parents remember that it's their God-given right to institute the Candy Tax on this year's intake.

****** 
* Subscribe to The Life of Dad via email or RSS feed!  
* Also, follow me on Twitter @BrianKlems. I promise to occasionally say funny things. 
 

2 comments:

Mart Ramirez said...

How cute! Hope you and the family had a good one!

Richard Majece said...

What about useful information about cheating in exams? You can read this if you want to know more about it